This firm has had a longstanding focus on the NHS on a national basis. We are very experienced NHS employment law specialists, acting for a range of NHS clients including:
- Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative Legal Framework
- Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust.
Our NHS clients consistently praise us for being cost effective and pragmatic, proactive not reactive, and able to provide a high level of personal support.
CLM is one of 42 law firms appointed to the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) Wider Public Sector Legal Services Panel (contract RM3788). We are one of the preferred suppliers for employment law to the government, covering England and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
We are ranked in the legal directories as a leading employment law practice and described as “very competent, capable and practical” and providing "good quality, pragmatic and sensible legal advice.”
A key strength is that we are very successful litigators, with a 90% plus win rate in Employment Tribunals, County and High Court litigation. This is extremely rare among employment law firms. Other key NHS services include:
- experienced investigators of complex HR and ER issues
- expert in MHPS
- experienced in advising on NHS reconfigurations, joint ventures, outsourcing and insourcing and related TUPE issues
- supportive of upskilling and enabling HR, management and clinical teams on HR and ER issues
- a provider of accredited mediation services
- specialists in Trade Union related and collective issues.
If you would like to find out more about how we can help, please call us on 01235 821115.