NHS seminar, TUPE/procurement, 19/11/19
CLM are part of the NHS North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative (NOE CPC) and are delivering a seminar in Sheffield on 19 November 2019. This session, which will be delivered by Nathan Millard and Lisa Harris, Director and Associate Director at Cater Leydon Millard will:
- Provide an overview of the TUPE legislation
- Consider the types of transfer under TUPE
- Consider who transfers under TUPE
- Look at TUPE in practice in procurement – as a bidder and as a contracting authority
- Dealing with TUPE costs when evaluating bids
- Future proofing contracts – have you adequate exit provisions?
- Consider TUPE disputes
- Allow an interactive question and answer format
The event will commence with refreshments at 9:30am for an 10:00am start, it will end at approximately 12:30pm.
Please note: This event is for NOE CPC members and NHS organisations in Yorkshire and Humber only. Click here to register.
However, CLM would be happy to repeat this seminar in-house for other NHS organisations, subject to numbers. If interested, please contact Lisa Harris.